Dark Chocolate Mousse
Time to Table
4 (1/2 cup per serving)
- Combine the chocolate and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, purée the cottage cheese until smooth.
- With the processor running, slowly pour the chocolate mixture into the processor, scraping down the bowl once or twice until combined.
- Make an ice bath by nestling a medium bowl in the center of a larger bow filled with ice and water.
- Pour the mousse into the medium bowl and whisk until chilled and thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Dietary Fiber:3
- Sat Fat:8
- Total Carbohydrate:20
- Total Fat:16