Apple Pecan Toasts
Time to Table
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of the bread.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Meanwhile, puree the cottage cheese and sour cream in a small food processor until almost smooth.
- Combine the maple syrup and thyme in a small saucepan and heat over low heat until hot.
- Let stand for 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over the toasted bread.
- Top with the apple slices and pecans.
- Drizzle with the maple syrup mixture.
- Dietary Fiber:1
- Total Carbohydrate:11
- Total Fat:5