Cheesy Potato Skins
Time to Table
- Thoroughly clean the potatoes. Rub each potato with olive oil and bake on a cookie sheet at 450 degrees for an hour or until tender when pressed.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and cool 15 minutes or until comfortably handled. Cut each potato length-wise and scoop out the middle of the potato leaving about ¼ inch of potato in skins, taking care not to break skins.
- In a medium bowl mix the removed potato whites, cottage cheese, sour cream, diced green onions, and pepper
- Scoop ¼ of the potato mixture into each potato skin boat.
- Sprinkle each with Cheddar cheese and diced bacon.
- Bake the potato skins at 450 degrees for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Dietary Fiber:2
- Total Carbohydrate:21
- Total Fat:16